Corporate social responsibility
Orgtel is a socially responsible company. Giving Something Back is our philosophy which ensures our business practices are beneficial to our customers, employees, communities and the environment.
We currently employ the following charitable, environmentally friendly and energy-efficient measures within our offices:
- Recycling is encouraged through onsite paper recycling facilities.
- All our computers automatically shut down at night.
- Where possible, lights and electrical equipment are switched off when not in use.
- All printers and cartridge toners are recycled.
- Our old computers are recycled through redeployment to underprivileged communities, both in the UK and abroad.
- We recycle mobile phones and donate the money to charity.
- Our staff actively supports a range of charities through four Dress Down Days that take place throughout the year.
- We are also proud supporters of the charity SOS Children's Villages.
- As part of our commitment to charity, our employees are entitled to an extra two days off per year to participate in unpaid work for their chosen charity.