Asset Finance Operations Manager
The Asset Finance Operations Manager will be based with a leading UK Bank in Manchester on a permanent basis. The salary on offer is between £50-60K DOE.
This role will directly support the SAF large corporate, wholesale and specialist team. You will be viewed as an operational expert with the ability to explain the key operational features of the SAF processing systems, their boundaries and possibilities for development. This is a ground up position setting the foundations for new products, operational processes and systems in Middle Office.
Essential skillset / experience
- Experience of working in an operational processing Asset Finance or Corporate banking environment as a key decision maker positively supporting the growth of the business.
- Understands asset finance and lending products with highly developed detailed knowledge and experience built in the asset finance industry in a legal or operational, deal structuring capacity.
- Will be able to apply highly developed industry and product knowledge to all Asset classifications.
- Will have in knowledge and direct experience of the specialist finance market including (but not limited to): Block Discount, Wholesale Finance, Public Sector, Vendor Finance, Corporate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relationships at senior levels
- A strong commercial background, with awareness of internal and external issues affecting the SAF business
- Minimum of five years Asset Finance or Corporate Bank industry experience
- A professional Asset Finance or legal qualification (desirable)
- Educated to Degree level (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
ASSET FINANCE, SAF, OPERATIONS, OPERATIONS MANAGER, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales