Leading bank in UK is looking for an Assistant Design & Planning Manager to join their office locations in London or Halifax. The ideal candidate will have Design or Product experience in a customer facing environment.
- Use planning skills and self-starting and self-organisation to ensure our Design and Propositions team work in coordination.
- Support the Head of Branch Format & Design in preparing for and observing compliance and governance requirements.
- Develop positive stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure all projects land smoothly and to budgetary expectations.
- Be self-starter and self- organised.
- Background in Design with experience in retail formats.
- Ideally have an experience of commissioning and working with design agencies and supplies.
- Strong influencing and organisational skills are essential.
- Be comfortable in navigating your way through large organisations.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint Presentations are a definite plus.
- Experience within a retail/ customer environment.
- Experience in Design/ Product/ Proposition development is desirable.
- Experience in financial services is not necessary.
If the Assistant Design & Planning Manager is the perfect match for you, please apply now!
KEYWORDS: DESIGN, PLANNING, ASSISTANT, MANAGER, PRODUCT, CUSTOMER, PROPOSITION, RETAIL
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales