A leading Bank in Edinburgh urgently requires an Assistant Finance Manager to work on a long term 6-month rolling contract paying £200-260 per day.
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Financial reporting experience is essential with a preference for external reporting
- Financial Services background is preferred but not essential
- Ideally studying towards an accountancy qualification ie. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to work on various projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales