Assistant Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services company in Bristol and support the design, development and delivery of specific elements of the branded customer communications experience. This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to £230/day.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of branded customer communications, through the line / social marketing and channel marketing, along with the timely planning, development and delivery of internal communications and processes, to support achievement of business and brand objectives.
- Extensive through the line / social and channel marketing experience. Strong creative development and communication skills
- Ability to interpret and present brand, channel and sales MI
- Strong interpersonal skills / stakeholder management both internally and externally
- A degree (or equivalent) in business management / marketing and professional qualification is highly desirable
- A background within financial services is highly desirable
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER, MARKETING, MARKETER, DIGITAL, CAMPAIGNS, COMMS, COMMUNICATIONS, FINANCIAL SERVICES, BRISTOL
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales