A leading Bank in Bristol urgently requires an Assistant Risk Manager on a long term programme, initially a 6-month rolling contract paying £250-275 per day.
The successful Assistant Risk Manager will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years' experience in undertaking Operational Risk control framework assessments, advising Equity and/or Finance
- Good understanding of Business Process, Technology, Operational Resilience
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Embedding operational risk management frameworks
- Previous Audit experience - preferable
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales