Are you an Assistant Sourcing Manager with strong supplier management experience? Then this could be the job for you.
My client, a leading Financial Services company based in London are looking for an Assistant Sourcing Manager to be responsible for the day to day supplier management.
- Understand & deliver to category and sub-category strategies, providing input where required, to assist in optimising total cost of ownership for the Group
- Act as a source of expertise in own area providing advice and guidance to stakeholders and colleagues to promote sourcing best practice
- Build and maintain internal/external relationships to provide appropriate advice to achieve the Group's objectives
- Use own knowledge of the business and sourcing to identify, best practice and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Understand and ensure appropriate of contract terms and conditions are applied, ensuring appropriate risk mitigation is embedded into supply contracts to provide high quality services to the Group
- Work collaboratively across Group sourcing to develop and implement the appropriate supplier governance structure ensuring effective contract handover
- Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements to maximise capability
- Understanding of HR, benefits and rewards
- Experience liaising with HR suppliers
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience managing supplier relationships and interacting with senior stakeholders
- Financial Services experience is desirable
I will aim to respond to your application within the next 48 hours.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales