Box Management Operations Manager
The Box Management Operations Manager will be based with a leading financial services company in Edinburgh on an initial contract length of 6 months. Although the initial contract is for 6 months, the contract has a very high potential to go long past the initial contract on offer. The initial day rate on offer is between £330-370/day.
The Box Management Operations Manager will be responsible for completing the box management process on a daily basis for all Life & Pension and OEIC funds.
- The box manager is involved the operation, maintenance and enhancement of a wide range of box management systems, and is responsible for ensuring all the operational controls surrounding the process are adhered to.
- The box manager will look after the production of financial information for both internal and external customers, generated by the box management process.
- Ensure the Box Management process is carried out daily in an accurate and timely basis, to ensure successful control box management, satisfying agreed internal/external customers.
- Collate and review all relevant fund movements and other information, enabling accurate and correct box decisions to be performed daily on a high level of funds.
- Ensure end to end box accounting processes are accurate and ensure reconciliation processes are completed and balances substantiated taking into account.
- Industry experience within the Investment Management and Accounting industry
- Experience of working in a large insurance business, or financial services is a must
- Strong analytical and research capabilities, the ability to solve complex problems, assign priorities and lead resolution of systems and service failures.
- A good understanding of control frameworks, risk management and co-ordinating audits and providing the appropriate management responses.
- Proactively maintain own training and competency levels in line with industry and regulatory changes. This person must be able to be an "overseer".
- Experience and/or an understanding market operation and fund trading cycle, Life and Pension Insurance products, OEICs and ISAs investment products and fund pricing process.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BOX MANAGER, BOX MANAGEMENT, OPERATIONS, FUNDS, OEIC FUNDS, INVESTMENT OPERATIONS, INVESTMENT PRODUCTS, TPA, THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES, BANKING, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales