A Financial Services Provider are looking for a Business Analyst to support a large SWIFT Programme within their Operating Model Workstream.
The successful Business Analyst will work with multiple stakeholders both internal and external, to develop a number of Operating Models to support a multi-phase programme. In addition, the BA will work with the PM and Lead Architect to run a number of workshops whilst also documenting the outputs.
- Business Analysis experience within Banking
- SWIFT messaging project experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Stakeholders across a diverse network
- Ability to define project objectives, scope the overall approach and plan and complete standard Change documentation and tools
- Ability to influence solution designs to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements
- Process mapping skills
- IT Skills: Visio, PowerPoint
If you have the relevant experience for this Business Analyst opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS ANALYST, BA, SWIFT, MESSAGING, PAYMENTS, PROCESS MAPPING, OPERATING MODEL, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES, BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales