Business Analyst - Service Delivery Retail Applications
An operational Resilience Business Analyst is required to join a leading bank within a long term Business Service Management Project.
This project is tasked with delivering an enhanced resiliency position across our Retail owned applications, such that customers are ideally not even aware that something 'behind the scenes' has happened in event of unplanned outage.
This role will take in all elements of Operational Resilience including Disaster Recover, Incident Management and Recovery of services as well as Business Continuity, including the reporting and analysis of existing controls.
Business Analyst responsibilities:
- You will be supporting and providing the analysis to build on existing plans where the challenge is to make this comprehensive and properly 'end to end' including use of third parties they rely on to deliver services.
Business Analyst requirements:
- Analytical skills and ability to understand complex business services made up of systems and processes, and therefore identify relevant insights
- Strong abilities within operational resilience, business service and service continuity
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Business service management skills including incident management and recovery of services
The role is London based and will run until the end of this year as a minimum. If you think the above sounds interesting and you are ready to look at your next challenge please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales