Business Analyst - Cyber Security
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Analyst to join a leading UK bank in London to support their Cyber Security Programme. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £400-475/day.
This role will focus on the ever increasing threat of cyber-attack and resultant crime by maintaining compliance to the broad scope of the Information and Cyber Security Policy.
The work will be wide ranging and take in all elements of Cyber and Information Security as well as Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, including the reporting and analysis of existing controls.
- Proven Business Analyst with previous financial services experience
- Analytical skills to understand complex positions and identify impactful and relevant insights
- Controls related work around Cyber and Information Security
- Business information risk experience within a risk management framework
- Ideally an industry recognised certification such as CISSP (from ISC2) or CISM (from ISACA)
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BUSINESS ANALYST, CYBER SECURITY, CYBER-ATTACKS, RISK, RISK FRAMEWORKS, CONTROLS, INFORMATION SECURITY, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON, LONDON CITY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales