This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Analyst to join a leading UK Bank in Halifax and support a large regulatory project. Although the initial contract is for 6 months, the contract has a very high potential to go long past the initial contract on offer as this particular programme is due to go on until at least 2020. The initial rate on offer is up to £325/day.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will be:
- Requirements elicitation and analysis against regulations with stakeholders
- Solution assessment, design and validation
- Data analysis
- Data and process documentation
- Testing, traceability and other analysis activities as required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience primarily as a Data / Business Analyst within financial services
- Strong track record of business analysis, preferably in the delivery of regulatory change projects.
- Previous experience within a Credit Risk change environment is highly desirable
- Confident user of MS Office packages, including MS Project.
- Experience of working within a large project that has a high degree of complexity
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of prudential regulatory rules such as CRD IV, COREP, Pillar 3 etc.
- Knowledge or experience of BCBS-239.
- Experience of Data Analysis and Data Warehousing within a banking environment.
- Achieved or studying towards BCS qualification.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BUSINESS ANALYST, DATA ANALYST, CREDIT RISK, RETAIL CREDIT RISK, CRD IV, CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS, REGULATORY, REGULATION, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales