Business Data Architect
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Data Architect to join a leading UK bank to support a large regulatory project. This individual will provide key support on CDO deliverables including the development & implementation of the Reference Data Strategy across the business.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Bristol, paying between £450-550/day.
- Acts in the capacity of a business analyst to analyse and document Reference Data current state
- Oversees the identification, cataloguing, management & governance of Reference Data
- Documents the shared understanding and associated metadata relating to Reference Data using the Group Metadata Data Repository Collibra
- Establishes and embeds appropriate ownership is achieved for key Reference Data types
- Improves the understanding and governance of Reference Data through the introduction of Group Reference Data Standards
- Manages adherence to relevant risk policies and frameworks and identifies, escalates and mitigates emerging risks as appropriate
Essential skills/experience required
- Ability to work with large quantities of data and extrapolate key trends/themes
- Experience of Reference Data management at both a practical and policy level
- Strong understanding of key metadata concepts and management
- Knowledge of data management disciplines - Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata management.
- Ability to lead, syndicate and achieve business change of Reference Data practice
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BUSINESS DATA ARCHITECT, ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, DATA, REFERENCE DATA, METADATA, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, COLLIBRA, BANKING, BRISTOL
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales