Business Readiness Manager
A Business Readiness Manager is urgently required to join a Tier 1 Retail Bank for an initial 3 month project.
- Ability to discuss the Service Transition process with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of the Service Lifecycle processes and the associated documentation types.
- Leading and Managing a team of Service Transition Analysts to ensure that any transitioned services have been developed to meet Operational and Service Level requirements.
- Ensure that an overall approach for service validation is defined at the outset of all solution delivery projects.
- Ensure operability criteria is built into the specifications for new services.
- Ensure validation tests have been performed successfully according to the project plan.
- Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created and accepted by stakeholders prior to the introduction of a new service.
- Ensure the development of service readiness and risk planning, work with stakeholders to ensure transition risks are identified and mitigated.
- Confirm adherence that appropriate levels of testing are carried out to build confidence in the deployment.
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Incident Management
- Help Desk Procedures
- ITIL Certification beneficial
Knowledge of Infrastructure Services:
- Desktop Applications & Devices
- Windows O/S
- Messaging & Mobile
- Chat Technologies
- Rich Media
If you have the relevant experience for this Business Readiness Manager opportunity, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and/or get in touch.
KEYWORDS: BUSINESS READINESS MANAGER, SERVICE LIFECYCLE PROCESS, OPERATION SERVICE DOCUMENTATION, CHANGE MANAGEMENT, RELEASE MANAGEMENT, INCIDENT MANAGEMENT, INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES, DESKTOP APPLICATIONS, WINDOWS, CITRIX, RETAIL BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales