A tier 1 bank is looking for a number of Case Handlers to join their office in Chester. The ideal candidate will have Mortgages Collections & Recoveries experience and strong communications skills.
- Review different cases and write bespoke letters to customers
- Handle between 100-300 accounts
- Regular verbal conversations with different customers
- Ability to look over a customer's 2-3 year history and take the initiative to uncover what the issue is.
- Mortgages Collections & Recoveries knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- CEMAP (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice) - desirable not essential
If you have the right skills and experience for the Case Handler role, please apply now!
KEYWORDS: CASE, HANDLER, MORTGAGES, COLLECTIONS, RECOVERIES, COMMUNICATION, CEMAP, PROBLEM-SOLVING, CHESTER, BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales