Credit Risk Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join a leading financial services company in Wolverhampton to support the migration to a new credit decisioning system. In particular, testing new data and re designing and remediating existing credit risk reports. This is an initial 6 month contract, paying between £400-450/day.
Please see below essential skills/experience required for this position.
- Competent in dealing with large volumes of data across multiple systems, and be able to understand and quickly become an expert in mortgage data.
- Build and re-design credit risk reports in an accurate and efficient manner using existing and new data sources.
- 3+ years analysis using SAS (knowledge of SAS Macros is highly desirable)
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices of credit risk management of new lending strategies
- Experience of Mortgage Acquisition Strategies and exposure to BTL Portfolios would be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
CREDIT RISK, CREDIT DECISIONING SYSTEM, DATA, MORTGAGE, BUY TO LET, BTL, SAS, SAS MACROS, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, WEST MIDLANDS, WOLVERHAMPTON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales