Credit Risk Analyst
A Credit Risk Analyst is urgently required for a Retail Bank to join a Capital & Impairments Stess Testing team for a Regulatory driven project until the end of the year initially.
- Knowledge of Capital and Impairments including IRB and IFRS9.
- Experience running forecasts and stress tests under IRB and IFRS9.
- All portfolios are retail - experience in these areas within retail banking is a must have.
- Majority of forecasting occurs in Excel so skills in Excel required.
- Data preparation and input data in SAS, so SAS programming skills are essential.
- Background in Credit Risk
If you have the relevant experience for this Credit Risk Analyst opportunity, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: CREDIT RISK ANALYST, CAPITAL AND IMPAIRMENTS, FORECASTING, STRESS TESTING, IRB, IFRS9, SAS, EXCEL, RETAIL BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales