Credit Risk Business Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a key team within a leading UK bank, working on Retail Credit Risk regulatory deliveries. The team are responsible for the embedding of new processes and behaviours into the Risk Business and wider support teams in response to the introduction of BCBS239 regulation.
This is an initial 3 month contract (high chance of extension) based in Halifax, paying £400 per day.
For this position, the below experience is essential:
- Strong background within Credit Risk
- A solid understanding of key data and risk reporting concepts
- Experience in financial services regulatory change (e.g. BCBS239, IFRS9)
- Ability to identify and articulate process gaps, risks and opportunities
- Ability to evaluate, review, investigate and challenge proposals, processes and data relevant to risk reporting
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
CREDIT RISK BUSINESS ANALYST, RISK, REGULATORY, REGULATION, RISK REPORTING, CREDIT RISK, BCBS 239, IFRS 9, DATA, COMMUNICATION, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, BANKING, RETAIL BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, HALIFAX, YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales