Credit Risk Modeller
A Credit Risk Modeller is urgently required to join a Tier 1 Bank for a regulatory project to build and develop IFRS9 LGD Credit Risk models.
- A background in Credit Risk and Banking
- Experience developing LGD, EAD models
- IFRS9 knowledge and experience (desired)
- SAS programming experience with knowledge of Excel
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of large data to support risk model development
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
If you have the relevant experience for the Credit Risk Modelling opportunity then please get in touch.
KEYWORDS: CREDIT RISK MODELLER, CREDIT RISK, BANKING, IFRS9, LGD, EAD, SAS, MODEL DEVELOPMENT
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales