A leading Bank in London urgently requires a Data Analyst to work on a long term regulatory programme on a long term 6-month rolling contract paying £450-490 per day.
The successful Data Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent data analysis, data mapping and reporting skills
- SQL Server experience is essential and ideally Oracle SQL Developer
- Business Analysis skills are an advantage
- An understanding of risk data is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales