This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join a leading UK bank to support a large regulatory project. This individual will provide support on key deliverables including the development & implementation of the Reference Data Strategy across the business.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in London, paying up to 575/day.
- Acts in the capacity of a business analyst to analyse and document Reference Data current state
- Oversees the identification, cataloguing, management & governance of Reference Data
- Documents the shared understanding and associated metadata relating to Reference Data using the Group Metadata Data Repository Collibra
- Establishes and embeds appropriate ownership is achieved for key Reference Data types
- Improves the understanding and governance of Reference Data through the introduction of Group Reference Data Standards
Essential skills/experience required
- 5+ years experience within financial services is preferred
- Knowledge of data management disciplines - Data Architecture (Data Modelling), Data Governance, Metadata management
- Experience of Reference Data management
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management
- Working experience of metadata management and associated technologies such as Collibra
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
BUSINESS DATA ARCHITECT, ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, DATA, REFERENCE DATA, METADATA, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, COLLIBRA, BANKING, REGULATORY, REGULATION, BCBS 239, LONDON
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales