A leading bank in Brighton urgently requires an Data Business Analyst to work on a long term 12-month rolling contract paying £400-450 per day.
The successful Data Business Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Data Analyst and Data Warehousing experience ideally within a banking environment
- Background as a business analyst ideally delivering regulatory change projects
- Any credit risk experience is an advantage as is regulatory knowledge of CRD IV, CoRep etc
- Perform data analysis and gap analysis
- Excellent communication skills required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales