My client, a leading bank in London, is currently looking for a Data Business Analyst to join a high-profile regulatory change programme within the risk space (BCBS 239).
- Extensive experience working on data focused programmes as a Business Analyst
- Data Lineage experience
- Extensive data management experience
- Experience of working on BCBS 239 or similar data focused regulatory programmes
- Ideally the candidate has a technical background working hands-on with database technology (former database developer or data analyst would be useful)
- Experience of working on the decommissioning of EUCs/applications would also be useful
- Experience with VBA would be useful but not essential
If interested in hearing more please apply immediately - we'll endeavour to get in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales