Data Quality Analyst
A Data Quality Analyst is urgently required to join the Retail Credit Risk Division of a Financial Services company to lead, ensure and support the continued compliance to the internal framework, policy and external regulatory drivers applicable within Data Management and Quality.
- Confirming, defining and enforcing data quality requirements within a project and BAU capacity.
- Building and executing new and existing data quality artefacts e.g. supporting definition of business rules, profiling data, building data dashboards, testing rules, building SAS scripts etc.
- Leading management of data breaches and the remediation processes.
- Lead the on-going development and sustainability of existing Data Management Frameworks.
- Measure data quality and build / manage data quality documentation.
- Data Quality experience including data quality frameworks.
- Experienced with data structures and file types such as XML, flat files and SAS files
- SAS Analytical skills
- Ability to understand identify and describe potentially complex situations and data structures
- Background in Credit Risk and Financial Services
If you have the relevant experience for this Data Quality Analyst role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: DATA QUALITY ANALYST, DATA MANAGEMENT, FRAMEWORK, DATA DICTIONARY, DATA DASHBOARD, DOCUMENTATION, SAS ANALYSIS, RETAIL CREDIT RISK
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales