Design Manager / Creative Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a middleweight / senior designer to join our global business as we embark on an exciting journey to challenge the boundaries of our industry.
SThree are a specialist talent organisation with a portfolio of 10 recruitment brands that focus on STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). You'll be joining a global team of over 2,800 people who work across more than 40 offices in 16 countries all over the world.
We're currently building a world-class team of specialists in marketing, branding, content, and digital demand generation. By working in partnership with our international teams, we will form an integral part of SThree's new Centre of Excellence in Glasgow.
What will you be doing?
As the creative lead within our team, you'll deliver high quality, creative design and artwork, and will provide creative art direction and manage design projects with a roster of external creative partners, and a team of in-house content creators.
We have big plans for the creative development of our 10 recruitment brands, as well as our group PLC brand, SThree. We have a clear vision of what amazing looks like, and you'll help us to move the needle creatively by developing engaging content and creating impactful campaigns.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes design, branding, and creativity, and finds it easy to inspire people. You're the kind of person who loves collaborating and consulting with a variety of clients and colleagues, and has the confidence and gravitas to influence key stakeholders and drive creative best practice within tight time frames.
What skills/experience should you have?
You should have a minimum of 6 years design experience, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates creativity and technical capability.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the delivery of creative services; this includes branding, graphic design, artwork, photography, videography, and illustration
- Support the creation and lead the management of the creative design briefing, proofing, and approval processes, and manage the design 'work in progress' backlog to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Manage the creative output, ensuring we produce high quality, creative work that meets the client brief and expectations
- Manage the briefing and delivery of creative and other related services with agency partners and additional suppliers
- Work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing to create a brand guidelines portal for each of our brands
- Oversee best practice file management and back-up of our design and content projects
- Actively participate in the delivery of projects across the brand, digital demand, content, PR & Comms, and events teams
- Deliver pitches, presentations, and creative workshops across our business
Who will you be working with?
Essentially, we've built an in-house agency of 50+ creative and highly skilled individuals. Together, we will lead the strategy and drive marketing innovation and best-practice throughout the business. As our Creative Lead, you'll be joining the team in Glasgow, and will sit within the Brand Marketing team. You'll work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing, as well as the wider marketing team, stakeholders, and external partners.
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and on being a true meritocracy where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and are passionate about promoting from within.
And just in case that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- A generous holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company bonus and share scheme
- A huge array of retail benefits and high street discounts
- Friday drinks, and a busy social calendar
So, what's next?
So, if you're excited about the prospect of taking a global business on a creative journey to truly innovate within its sector, this could be the challenge you've been looking for.
Interested? Want to learn more? Then, get in touch, today!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales