FICO Blaze Consultant
A Financial Services provider are urgently looking for two FICO Blaze consultants to join their team for an initial 6 months contract.
- Experienced in FICO Blaze Advisor BRE (Business Rule Engine) development and SRL (Structured Rule Language).
- Experienced in Rules modeling, e.g. unit rule, ruleset, rule template, ruleflow, atomic rule, composite rule, decision table, decision tree etc.
- Experienced in FICO Blaze Advisor Rule Maintenance Application (RMA) setup, administration and development.
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE web technologies or .Net.
- Experience in databases, preferably Oracle or MS SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment (is an added advantage).
If you have the relevant experience then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: FICO BLAZE CONSULTANT, FICO BLAZE ADVISOR, BUSINESS RULE ENGINE, STRUCTURED RULE LANGUAGE, RULES MODELING, RULE MAINTENANCE APPLICATION, ORACLE, MS SQL, JAVA, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales