Finance Business Partner - London
We are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join a leading Higher Education client based in London on a permanent basis.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be working directly with budget holders, project owners and Heads of Department to manage all aspects of their management accounting and financial planning services, providing financial information, analysis, and reporting which informs, influences and supports decision making.
- Prepare accurate and timely budgets, forecasts and monthly management accounts, providing critical review and interpretation of results
- Manage and provide financial information, advice and guidance on a regular basis to inform, influence and help guide decision making.
- Produce reports and analysis which highlight the contribution of academic areas / efficiency operational areas, and develop a proper understanding of the cost drivers affecting the activities of the relevant departments.
- Provide interpretation of complex data, identifying any critical issues and suggesting possible solutions. Utilise benchmarking metrics, or historical data to support decision making, where appropriate.
- In preparing the management accounts, work with the Financial Accounting team to ensure that all transactions have been accurately recorded, journals have been recorded in time and have adequate backup and that the relevant Department is operating within relevant restrictions placed on funding.
- Build strong and positive relationships with budget holders and senior managers
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Accounting Qualification - ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA
- Experience of working in a management accounting role
- Strong data skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Higher Education background beneficial
If you feel you are suitable for this role please reply with an updated version of your CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales