We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a high calibre Process Improvement Lead to join our Business Analysis team within the Finance Value Stream division.
- Work with senior managers and their teams to map key processes and identify waste.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Work with Senior managers to complete gap analysis of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to create a delivery plan for implementation and gaining buy in of impacted colleagues.
- Define, measure and analyse business processes and identify root cause problems that create business inefficiencies
- Creation of a Process Improvement pipeline of activity across teams, gaining buy in and sign off from senior stakeholders
- Work with Senior Managers and their teams to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Working with Senior Managers and their teams to successfully manage delivery role out of process improvement
- Delivers beginner level training in Lean/Process Re-Engineering techniques to Group colleagues
- Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate
- Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function
Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (Green and/or Black Belt) or Lean Delivery
- Proficient in process definition and modelling, process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Expertise in rules and problem identification / definition and resolution design with operational and workflow improvement
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels and interview business managers to collect appropriate information and lead focussed workshop with key individuals
If you feel like you would be a good fit and are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply and we will endeavour to get back to you in 24 hours.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales