Finance Manager - Investment Accounting
My client, a top-tier banking institution with Bristol offices, is looking for a Finance Manager to lead a team of finance professionals in the development and implementation of the agreed operating model.
Sought after experience:
- Investment Accounting; OTC collateral management and stock lending processing within a bank or asset management environment.
- Experience of regulatory change within OTC and collateral areas: e.g. EMIR.
- Collateral/lending agreement implementation - ISDA CSAs, GMSLAs, etc.
- Credit risk and collateral control knowledge
- Cross product OTC knowledge
If you're interested in hearing more please apply immediately - we'll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales