This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading financial services company in Cardiff supporting the Securitisation Manager with the financial control, accounting, reporting and loan note issuance process with regards to the Credit Card and Motor Securitisation vehicles. The role holder will also support activities within the wider Balance Sheet Management Team to manage and report on various aspects of market risk. This is an initial 6 month contract and the daily rate on offer is up to £330/day.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with relevant experience in financial accounting and/or a financial services background.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of the month end accounting processes, including oversight and sign off of journals and working papers
- Group Statutory Reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Quarterly Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation of monthly Investor Reporting
- Annual preparation of company financial statements, liaising with external auditors
- Sign off on daily securitisation reports & cash payments
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Qualified Accountant
- Proficient in Excel
- Commercial Awareness
- Stakeholder management with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Knowledge of securitisation, market risk would be advantageous but not essential
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT, ACCOUNTANCY, REPORTING, REGULATORY REPORTING, FINANCE, EXCEL, FINANCE MANAGER, SECURITISATION, MARKET RISK, BALANCE SHEET MANAGEMENT
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales