My client, a leading Financial Services company based in Bristol are looking for a Finance Systems Accountant with Insurance product knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of both Balance Sheet/Operational control and P&L.
- Chart of accounts investigations, analysis, mapping table updates, completing master data change requests
- Interfaces - analysis, testing of mappings, identifying defects, completing mapping / rules change requests
- Engagement with business users
- Engagement with project team incl. attending project related meetings
- Knowledge of Insurance (Life, Pension & Investment) products
- Knowledge of Policy Administration source systems and their interaction with the external General Ledger;
- Knowledge of Policy Administration Internal CoA static data, Accounting events & Financial Movements and subsequent Mapping Rules when fed through the ETL process and ultimately into the external GL.
- Experience in documentation of static data requirements for Policy Administration internal Accounting events and Financial movements, and their respective external GL mappings
- Knowledge of both Balance Sheet/Operational control and P&L reconciliations and how reporting requirements may differ.
- Experience in testing and defect resolution.
- Experience in data migration.
- Experience of Microsoft programs - particularly Excel
- Ability to understand mapping logic and to turn data into information
- Part qualified, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Ledger transformation or outsourcing projects experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply within 48 hours.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales