A Full Stack Developer is required to join a company that are looking at an innovative project with disrupted ledger technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Lead and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
What you'll need:
- Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives. 7+ years' experience developing with Java.
- A solid grasp and or interest of blockchain/crypto and other key emerging technologies (especially data analytics & IoT).
- Experience of working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
- Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
- Experience of collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation competencies are required.
Additional desirable experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Banking technology experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Angular and Node, is an advantage.
- 5+ years' client side development in iOS Swift and Objective C.
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs.
- 5+ years developing with PHP/Python plus other combinations.
- Experience of incident and problem resolution in production environments.
- Experience of collaborating with Web Services developers, and UX and UI designers.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales