Head of Risk - Strategy and Implementation Oversight
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven individual to join a leading UK Bank on an initial 3 month contract. The Head of Risk Strategy and Implementation Oversight will be responsible for the design, definition and coordination of the strategy for Risk Division. Additionally, the role holder will be responsible for the oversight of circa £45 million of change delivered by Group Transformation.
The initial day rate on offer is between £800-1000/day, depending on experience.
Essential knowledge/skill set
- A highly experienced professional with deep financial services knowledge (10-15 years min)
- Deep experience in sponsoring and overseeing complex transformation programmes
- A strong and engaging leader by reputation, with a flair for leading and supporting high-performing, agile teams
- Ability to effectively input and challenge Risk optimisation proposals
- Previous experience in designing, building and maintaining business critical risk systems
- A proven track record in driving a business towards an end state systems architecture
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate succinctly to senior audiences
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
RISK, HEAD OF RISK, STRATEGY, TRANSFORMATION, IMPLEMENTATION, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON, LONDON CITY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales