This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join an investment management firm in Edinburgh to provide project support. This is an initial 4 month contract, paying up to £21 per hour.
- Monitor adherence to process controls, identifying trends and highlighting issues
- Maintain and monitor systems issue log, highlighting areas of concern and conducting due diligence as appropriate
- Co-ordinate production of monthly dashboards, cleansing data and collating dashboards for initial review.
- Create and regularly maintain structure and alignment charts
- Maintain inventory of processes, update documentation to reflect system or process changes.
- Participate in quarterly process audits
- Manage and maintain project documentation, tracking completion of actions, adherence to due dates and highlighting project tracking status
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Previous experience of working in HR preferred
- Experience using Workday
- Highly organised
- Experience within either Financial Services or Professional Services
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
HR, HUMAN RESOURCES, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, ADMIN, ADMINISTRATOR, PROJECT SUPPORT, WORKDAY, ANALYTIC, DATA, FINANCIAL SERVICES, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales