A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking to appoint an Internal Auditor to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience/knowledge of Internal Audit and the ability to work independently, then you could be the Internal Auditor we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
The role of the Internal Auditor is a key component in the Group's objective of ensuring that its businesses are well controlled and operating effectively. The job entails carrying out audits of the Head Office, Shared service centre and operating units.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in internal auditing is highly desirable;
- CIA / CPA / ICAS Qualification;
- Current or recent experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field;
- Proven ability to work in any of the major European languages would be a significant advantage. Preferred languages in order of priority are German, Dutch and French;
- Proven ability to write clear, concise and complete audit opinions, recommendations and reports is essential;
- Working knowledge of IT systems and standard office products is essential (MS Office Suite with strong Excel skills, ERP such as SAP);
- Working knowledge of Business Objects is desirable.
Who will you be working for?
As Internal Auditor, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer; a company who recognise and reward you for talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
Interested? Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales