Investment Content Writer
An Investment Content Writer is urgently required to join a Tier 1 Bank for an initial 18 month contract to provide market, economic and proposition communications.
The successful Investment Content Writer, will report into the Head of Investment Communications and will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implement thought leadership-marketing content and tools.
- To source ideas for content (acting as an interface between Investment and Front Office teams).
- To draft, edit and review content, including articles, research reports, whitepapers, presentations, webcasts, multi-medias, videos, and investment marketing material.
- To work closely with internal teams and stakeholders across the organisation to ensure core messages, investment views and strategies are consistent across markets, channels and media.
- To engage with Digital and Brands & Marketing partners to design, build and deliver a compelling content plans.
- Experience working for Asset Management, Wealth Management or Investment Management company is essential.
- Good knowledge of the investment management industry, products and services.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in marketing, journalism, literature or writing.
- 5+ years' experience in developing investment content and writing about investment theories/practices.
- The ability to interact with senior executives, investment teams and channel managers as well as internal and external partners.
- editorial skills, including the ability to write/adapt content supplied by the Investment team.
If you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV and get in touch.
KEYWORDS: INVESTMENT CONTENT WRITER, COMMUNICATIONS, MARKETING, WRITING, ASSET MANAGEMENT, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, RETAIL BANKING
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales