IT Audit Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join a leading bank to help deliver a complex portfolio of audits with a principle focus on IT Infrastructure. This is an initial 3 month contract based in London city, paying between £400-450/day. Although the initial contract is for 3 months, the contract has a very high potential to go long past the initial contract on offer.
The successful candidate will possess professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA or CISSP or clearly evidence comparable IT audit skills acquired through relevant training and work experience.
Essential skillset / Experience:
- Strong background as an IT Auditor
- Previous audit experience within either infrastructure of cyber security
- Previous experience working within financial services is highly desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate your experience in identifying and testing IT infrastructure controls e.g. networks, databases and operating systems.
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure/IT strategy, controls and risks is required to provide reliable and independent assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
IT, AUDIT, AUDITOR, IT AUDIT MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE, NETWORKS, DATABASES, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CYBER SECURITY, VIRTUALIZATION, MIDDLEWARE, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales