IT Project Manager
A Financial Services provider are looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team for a 3 month rolling contract.
- Manage activities in a change project, engaging both Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Project planning, estimating, budgeting, resource allocation, monitoring, controlling etc.
- Taking ownership for the quality of the project and ensuring that the relevant documentation has been completed.
- Challenging and questioning stakeholders across many areas of the business, analysing the inputs and building a detailed and complex plan.
- Chair regular progress reviews of the project.
- Project Management experience in a technology environment.
- Knowledge of the Cards Payments industry with Financial Services experience.
- Experience defining and leading projects for the creation of new products and features to successful closure.
- Able to create solutions to complex problems.
- IT Change and Agile experience
If you have the relevant experience for the IT Project Manager role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: IT PROJECT MANAGER, IT CHANGE, PROJECT PLANNING, ESTIMATING, BUDGETING, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, AGILE, CARD PAYMENTS, RETAIL BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales