IT Solution Architect
A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking an IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience of engaging with stakeholders to understand the vision and requirements for potential projects, then you could be the IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
The role is focused on the successful delivery of IT projects from inception to completion across the IT landscape. Your duties will include engaging with senior stakeholders, gathering, understanding and documenting requirements, developing and documenting prototype solutions and handing over to technical delivery teams to move the solution into production. This position has an overview of all ongoing IT projects and therefore is expected to use this knowledge to ensure that all projects align with overall IT strategies. Additionally this role is responsible for managing and updating the IT roadmap.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent service skills
- Ability to engage at appropriate levels with stakeholders, project teams and support staff
- Good knowledge of a wide range of IT technologies
- Able to visualise a solution from start to finish and identify potential issues
- Willing to discuss solutions with peers and take appropriate action to amicably resolve disputes
Who will you be working for?
As an IT Solution Architect, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
Are you able to visualise a solution from start to finish and identify potential issues? If so, you could be the IT Solution Architect we're looking for.
Interested? Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales