A Financial Services company are urgently looking for a Java Developer to join their team for a long term regulatory project.
- Familiarity with delivery of Java code into Hadoop environment
- Background in Java Development
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools - Java IDE, Java API's, Scala
- GIT, Jenkins
- Testing tools like J-unit
- Programme interfaces - Spark, Kafka, HBase etc.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience working with Stakeholders and different levels of Seniority
- Background in Financial Services preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the relevant experience for this Java Developer opportunity and would like to find out more, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
* Possibility for flexible home working after the first month of contract *
KEYWORDS: JAVA DEVELOPER, JAVA, HADOOP, CI TOOLS, JAVA IDE, JAVA API, SCALA, GIT, JENKINS, JUNIT, KAFKA, HBASE, SPARK, AGILE
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales