My client based in Edinburgh are looking for a Lawyer to join the Group's GDPR Programme as they are entering a critical phase.
You will be required to support the necessary Programme activity, further legal resource is required to deliver robust and complete agreements, and that key implementation activities are identified, planned and delivered timely.
- Experience with drafting supplier and other third party agreements, advising on data protection laws.
- Work with stakeholders on existing and new third party agreements.
- Understanding of FCA treating customers fairly and insurance industry expertise would be a significant benefit.
- Develop relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues in the wider Legal Community to maximise quality and consistency of support to the businesses outlined above.
- Providing input for business risk assessments as required.
- Supporting the team in developing and updating template documentation and guidance notes where relevant.
- Manage self in the context of relevant risk policies and frameworks, and contribute to reporting and escalation of legal or governance issues within own/supported area, inputting to recommended solutions as required.
- Provision of legal advice to GDPR Programme and to key legal and business stakeholders on third party agreements, branding, customer / third party communications and data issues to ensure implementation of GDPR design is compliant.
Please apply within the next 48 hours to be considered for this position.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales