This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer to join a leading financial services company in Edinburgh on an initial 3 month contract. Although the initial contract is for 3 months, the contract has a very high potential of extension. The initial day rate on offer is between £350-370 per day.
The Lead Developer will be working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the appropriate reporting model is developed and deployed within plan and time lines, and with consideration of the IFRS9 project scope.
- Responsible for ensuring environment standards and principles are adhered to throughout platform development and deployment lifecycle
- Signoff detailed designs and ensure they meet high level design requirements and design principles
- Hold regular peer reviews of both design and build work
- Advise on the contents of work packages if necessary
- Accountable for all supporting documentation and providing support through RTL (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing)
- Managing any overlap in parallel work or overlap to existing metadata/data
- Expertise required in SAS, SQL, Business Objects, Excel and VBA
- Strong technical skills with the ability to suggest best practice solutions
- Excellent communications skills as they will need to articulate technical solutions to non-technical project members.
- Experience of ETL process
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
DEVELOPER, SAS, SQL, VBA, EXCEL, BUSINESS OBJECTS, ETL, IFRS 9, PROJECT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES, BANKING, EDINBURGH, CENTRAL BELT, SCOTLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales