A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking a Legal Advisor to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience commercial contracts with a law background then you could be the Legal Advisor we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
The Legal Advisor will work under the general management of the Solicitor and support all SThree UK&I brands and support services departments to principally advise upon, negotiate and draft a range of contracts, provide regulatory compliance advice.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in an in-house role working on commercial contracts. - Essential
- Experience in the recruitment / staffing industry or a sales environment - Desirable
- Dispute resolution experience - Desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely verbally and in writing at all levels of the business
- Be able to prioritise and manage the progress of workloads within a team environment and report back on regular basis what progress is being made
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work to set deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure
Who will you be working for?
As a Legal Advisor, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported in working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
Interested? Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales