Liquidity Reporting Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Liquidity Reporting Team within the treasury function of a bank to produce, control & support consolidated BAU liquidity reporting. This individual will also help manage the daily LCR and ILAS reporting process and execute the daily monitoring controls framework.
The Liquidity Reporting Analyst will be based in London on an initial contract length of 3 months. Although the initial contract is 3 months, the contract has a very high potential to go long past the initial contract on offer. The initial day rate on offer is between £430-480/day.
The responsibilities of the Liquidity Reporting Analyst will be:
- Consolidation of divisional LCR data and daily LCR monitoring
- Prepare and analyse LCR/ILAS GCT divisional data for consolidation
- Execute the daily LCR controls monitoring framework
- Perform reconciliations for input to controls framework MI packs
- Stakeholder management e.g. Liquidity MI, Divisional liquidity reporting teams, IT
- Monitor and review process BAU reporting to ensure alignment current business processes comply with BCBS239
Essential skillset/experience required:
- Prior Liquidity Reporting experience
- Banking background is essential
- Working knowledge of banking products and their liquidity impact
- Good knowledge and interest in financial markets
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. VBA understanding) and MS Access (e.g. SQL) essential
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
LIQUIDITY REPORTING ANALYST, LCR, LIQUIDITY COVERAGE RATIO, ILAS, BAU REPORTING, MI, SQL, MS ACCESS, VBA, REGULATIONS, REGULATORY, BCBS239, TREASURY, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON, LONDON CITY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales