Marketing Manager required to join a leading bank based in Bristol. The role will involve taking responsibility for supporting the delivery of branded customer communications across multiple platforms to support achievement of business and brand objectives.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting delivery of branded customer communications experience across all channels
- Supporting development of creative propositions and campaigns based on customer insight
- Develop close relationships across the business and work closely with other teams to identify and implement changes to drive performance
- Supporting delivery of internal communications to effectively support and maximise impact from marketing campaigns
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Strong background in social and channel marketing experience with creative development and communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills internally and externally at all levels
- Strong understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks would be desirable
- Good analytical skills and effective decision maker
If you are available to start a new contract and the above is of interest, please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales