Operational Risk Analyst
This is great opportunity for an Operational Risk Analyst to join a leading bank in London to provide 2nd line Operational Risk Management oversight, control effectiveness monitoring, support and advice to the Equity businesses and the wider Finance Division. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £250-275/day.
- Provide 2nd line Operational risk advisory support, advice and assistance to the Finance & Equity Business Unit Control Functions teams on control framework and effectiveness maters and issues.
- Undertake and support regular Operational Risk assessment reviews to ensure all material and severe current and horizon risks are correctly identified
- Undertake regular Operational Risk control effectiveness monitoring reviews to ensure the design and operational effectiveness of the Finance & Equity control environment.
- Undertake and support Change risk (program) impact analysis and implementation Business Readiness reviews to ensure any controls gaps or issues are identified and closed in a timely manner.
- Post graduate qualifications and experience in relevant areas (e.g. Operational Risk Management, Audit, Financial Control etc.)
- 1-2 years' experience in undertaking Operational Risk control framework assessments, control effectiveness reviews and providing operational risk advice to Equity and/or Finance Senior Leadership and Business support Teams.
- Experience in planning and undertaking control effectiveness monitoring, thematic or deep dive reviews and operational risk control framework assessments.
- Good understanding of Finance related activities, processes and operational risks in a major Bank.
- Experience with embedding operational risk management frameworks, tools & procedures
- Experience or understanding of working in a three lines of defence model.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
OPERATIONAL RISK, RISK ANALYST, RISK MANAGER, LINE OF DEFENCE, RISK OVERSIGHT, RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales