Oversight Operations Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Operations Manager to join a leading bank in Edinburgh and be responsible for oversight unit pricing and NAV over the TPA and ensure that these are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Deliver the daily business as usual (BAU) and project activity on a day-to-day basis, ensuring timely, accurate oversight of the TPA.
- Support MI reporting for governance meetings which may include Unit Pricing, Box Committee
- Proactively maintain and develop the systems, controls and processes of the area, within agreed policies.
- Ensure Investment data is correctly categorised and maintained by the TPA and that suitable analysis, reporting and decision making is undertaken.
- Ensure derivative movements, reconciliation to brokers and clearance of reconciliation breaks are completed satisfactorily by the TPA.
- Ensure records and procedures are complete, accurate and robust in order to fully support audit purposes.
- Provide effective business support and input to major change projects in order that the project targets and deliverables are met by leading the input.
- Operate, manage and develop the control framework ensuring the timely mitigation of risk and the provision of accurate data.
Essential skillset/ experience:
- Industry experience within the Investment Management and Accounting industry.
- Detailed understanding of NAV unit pricing systems and processes.
- Detailed understanding of global stock markets, a variety of instruments and pricing principles and methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory environment. This includes COLL, ABI and IMA guidance
- An associate of Securities Institute
- In depth understanding of all investment data and accounting systems, processes and relationships.
- A good understanding of control frameworks, risk management and co-ordinating audits and providing the appropriate management responses.
- Must be able to challenge concepts and principles at a senior level.
- Will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with post qualified experience in managerial role.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 72 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
OPERATIONS MANAGER, FINANCE, OVERSIGHT, TPA, THIRD-PARTY ADMINISTRATOR, INSURANCE, UNIT PRICING, INVESTMENT OPERATIONS, BANKING, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales