A leading bank in Leeds requires a PMO Analyst on an initial 6-month contract paying £270-290 per day. This large scale regulatory programme is scheduled to run for a minimum of 2 years.
The successful PMO Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Experienced PMO analyst background
- Financial Services experience
- Ability to manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies across multiple workstreams
- Good microsoft application skills
- Very good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales