My client, a leading Financial Services company based in Edinburgh are looking for an experienced PMO Manager to support with a major Programme.
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure
- Ensures programme/project benefits are defined and agreed with the business, and that mechanisms to measure and track these through to post-implementation are in place.
- Governance and Reporting
- Monitoring and Control
- Ensures detailed project/programme plans are in place to the right level of quality and that progress is monitored to project completion.
- Resource Management
- Finance: Maintains financial oversight across projects/programmes, to ensure delivery to cost and benefit.
- Internal/External Relationships: Builds and maintains external and internal networks
- People and Self Development
- Risk: Continuously monitors projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance
- PMO skills
- Experience using CMT for reporting, planning, change requests, RAID management and stage gate governance.
- Strong stakeholder management and team building skills
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft applications, including MSP and SharePoint in a must
Please apply for this position within the next 48 hours to be considered.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales