Process Improvement Lead
Process Improvement Analyst
Business Analyst - Process Improvement
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a high calibre Process Improvement Lead to join a leading bank in London to support the Business Analysis team within the Finance Value Stream division. This is an initial 3 month contract, with high chance of extension, paying between £400-470/day.
The Process Improvement Lead will be responsible for managing and delivering end-to-end improvements to key operational processes using Process Improvement and Project Management techniques (e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma), working with different parts of the business as required.
- Work with senior managers and their teams to map key processes and identify waste.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Work with Senior managers to complete gap analysis of 'as is' and 'to be' processes to create a delivery plan for implementation and gaining buy in of impacted colleagues.
- Define, measure and analyse business processes and identify root cause problems that create business inefficiencies
- Creation of a Process Improvement pipeline of activity across teams, gaining buy in and sign off from senior stakeholders
- Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate
Skills/ Expertise required
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma (Green and/or Black Belt)
- Proficient in process definition and modelling, process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Expertise in rules and problem identification / definition and resolution design with operational and workflow improvement
- Strong background within banking / financial services
- Background in finance related roles or an accountancy qualification is highly desirable, although not essential
How to Apply
To apply for the role, you can apply directly through the site or you can reach me on the contact details below. Ideally we aim to provide feedback within 48 hours of your application but in some instances that may not be possible.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, LEAN, SIX SIGMA, GREEN BELT, BLACK BELT, FINANCE, BANKING, FINANCIAL SERVICES, LONDON, LONDON CITY
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales